We're in Castlebay on the Isle of Barra. Just 5 minutes walk from the ferry terminal and all the local facilities - shops, bank, post office, cafes and bars etc are just a few minutes walk away. We can help you out with advice regarding both onward travel and some great ways to get the most out of your time here in the Islands - walking, beaches, sea kayaking, coasteering, boat trips and more. We've included links to some local travel resources below, alternatively please feel free to contact us on 01871 810443, or email , or using the form.
Local Travel Resources
- Ferries: For ferry timetables and fares check Caledonian MacBrayne.
- Air: Barra has a unique beach airport with connections to Glasgow provided by FlyBe. See Highlands & Islands Airports.
- Bus: For bus travel in the Western Isles check Comhairle nan Eilean Siar.
- For more about visiting the islands take a look at the Visit Outer Hebrides website.
- For the adventurous - sea kayaking & coasteering trips visit Clearwater Paddling.